We Care Challenge: Mount Kilimanjaro
The I Believe Foundation has launched the annual We Care Challenge in association the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA). The challenge is designed to bring companies, schools and individuals closer together by showing they care.
“When an individual or loved one is affected by cancer, they often experience a range of emotions from turmoil, denial, fear, anxiety and often feel alone. This can be compared to climbing a mountain like Mt Kilimanjaro,” said Mr Nick Angelides, Founder of the I Believe Foundation said.
The core objective of this campaign is to offer companies, medical or health care practitioners, schools and individuals that care an opportunity to pledge their logo / crest on the main banner or an independent banner. These banners will be marketed throughout the campaign and will be unveiled on the summit of Kilimanjaro.
The 6 ways to accept the challenge are:
- Companies that care can pledge their logo – starting at R3 000
- Medical and Health Practitioners that care can pledge their practitioners name – starting at
- Schools that care can write or draw personal messages – at R55 per person
- Pre-schools that care can write, draw or do hand prints – at R50 per person
- Individuals that care can share personal messages – starting at R100 per message
- Mountain climbers that care – Approximately R35 000, including flights and accommodation, excl. gear. Climbs may be sponsored. Please note that the cost of the climb may change depending on the foreign exchange rate.
The We Care Challenge is about promoting an active, healthy lifestyle, with an emphasis on the importance of caring for and reaffirming those who are affected by cancer that they are not alone.
The dates for the climb will be from 24 June to 2 July 2019.
For more information, please contact Tami Roos on +27 87 803 4025, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit www.cansa-active.org.za, call CANSA toll-free 0800 22 66 22 or email: email@example.com. CANSA offers multi-lingual support on WhatsApp: 0721979305 for English and Afrikaans and 0718673530 for Xhosa, Zulu, Sotho and Siswati. Follow CANSA on Twitter: @CANSA, join CANSA on Facebook: CANSA The Cancer Association of South Africa and follow CANSA on Instagram: @cancerassociationofsouthafrica
Please contact Rudi van den Berge, CANSA Active Coordinator at CANSA at email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 066 204 9369.