Raise Funds Online
Start Raising Funds by becoming an Online Activist for CANSA Active
Our CANSA Active Campaign gives you the opportunity to participate in your favourite sporting activity or race, while raising funds online to support CANSA.
- Enter your favourite race – for example: Cape Argus Cycle Tour, Absa Cape Epic, Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon, Midmar Mile, Comrades Marathon, Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge, etc. (Search Events here.)
- Create your own Online Fundraising Page for one of our CANSA Active Online Fundraising Projects: CANSA Active – Cycle or CANSA Active – Go Wild or CANSA Active – Run
- Download our handy Manual for Becoming an Activist for CANSA Active
- Invite your social & business contacts to show their support by making an online donation on your fundraising page.
Using GivenGain’s Online Fundraising Platform You Can:
- Create a fundraising page that will reflect your motivation and goals for your fundraising campaign.
- Activate a donation slider on your fundraising page which will reflect the target amount you wish to raise and any online donations you receive in real time.
- Donors supporting your fundraising page can also leave comments and engage with you on your fundraising page.
- You can post updates on your campaign by commenting, adding photo’s or video clips to your project page and your posts can automatically be shared on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
All you need to start, is an email address or a Facebook account! See the steps you need to follow below:
How to Create Your Fundraising Page:
- For those who are Online Pro’s: GivenGain’s Steps to Create Your Fundraising Page
- For those who are Online Novices: Download our Manual on How to create your individual fundraising page (PDF)
- For Online Pro’s & Novices: Tips to promote your online fundraising page & Successful Activists’ pages (PDF)
- Remember to direct your supporters to your project page on a regular basis! Just because your project is online does NOT mean your donors will donate – chase them down and share on your own networks!