Win a Team entry to Torpedo SwimRun Cape Town Nov 2023
Win a team entry to Torpedo SwimRun taking place on 18 November 2023 in Cape Town, valued at R4900!
Torpedo is a swimming and running race across Cape Town’s famous beaches. All details at torpedoswimrun.com
- Follow @CANSA and @torpedoswimrun
- Comment on the Torpedo SwimRun social media posts why you’d love to do the race!
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday, 7 November, keep an eye on the socials.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents who are over the age of 18 years and in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This competition is open from 31 October 2023 till Monday, 6 November 2023 at 17:00. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the Sponsors or Associates, or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not allowed to enter.
- Entry into the competition is free.
- Entrants will be required to comment on the social media posts why you’d love to do the race!
- Income raised is allocated to CANSA Active educational programmes to lower cancer risk through an active balanced lifestyle.
- Winners of the Prizes will be notified via the contact details provided by the winner in entry form (used for entry of the competition) by sending an email notifying them that they are a winner, where after the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner once every day for 7 consecutive working days after their name is selected (via e-mail/social media private message/phone). If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- The Prize winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
- Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI Act): Entrants and guests give permission that personal information which is required for the event may be stored on a paper-based and/or digital systems of CANSA and may be used for the purpose of the project. They consent to CANSA using their data for statistical purposes (no personal information will be used). Statistics will be used for internal research and for external stakeholders’ information only.
- The winners could be required to be available by the organisers when required. Photos, video clips, etc may be taken for marketing purposes and may be used at the discretion of the organisers and will not be negotiable. No liability will be taken for use of photos, video clips or any other medium.
- The participant provides CANSA and its brand partners the rights to use, re-use, publish and republish any photography, video clips and or any other promotional material.
- By signing the entry form, you give permission to CANSA and their brand partners (sponsors) permission to contact you.
- The organisers nor any of their associates and or any of their affiliations will be held liable for any damages, loss, injury, in any way whatsoever, be it of an accidental nature, and or of gross negligence. The participant must make him/herself aware of the Terms and Conditions and agree to partake in the competition at their own risk.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed or electronically corrupt entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- All prizes are not exchangeable or transferrable.
- The names of the winners, once contacted, will be published on the CANSA websites and social media pages.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winners for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without further remuneration being made payable to the winners. However, the winners have the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at Cancer Association of South Africa – Head Office, 26 Concorde Road West, Bedfordview, 2008 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- Neither the Promoter, its brand partners, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential nor otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
- All entrants in this Competition release Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or TikTok and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to the social media platforms itself.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.