Eighth CANSA Pink Xtreme Trail Run
On the 7th of October 2023 Vrede en Lust Wine Estate will be hosting their eighth annual CANSA Pink Xtreme Trail Run to raise funds for CANSA during Cancer Awareness month. This year’s event promises to be bigger and better than ever with the addition of a festival area on the Manor House lawn.
Come and enjoy a fun filled day with live music in partnership with Smile 90.4FM presenters, food stalls and entertainment at this outdoor festival. All runners will receive free entry to the event area.
This year our aim is to raise R350 592,64. This will mean that in the past eight years thanks to your support, R1 million would have been raised to help persons affected by cancer. Pink Xtreme 2023 in partnership with Smile 90.4FM, Nexus and CANSA.
Festival entry tickets for non-runners | R200 pp
Kids under the age of 12 – free entry
- 5km Run / Walk – R200pp | Start 08:15 am
- 10km – Run / Walk – R250pp | Start 07:45am
- 21km – Run – R300pp | Start 07:00
Corporate team entries | R2 500 per group (includes custom shirt) | Entries close 15 September 2023.
(All runners automatically receive entrance to the festival post run, you do not need to purchase a separate ticket)
CANSA Screening, Sprayathon and Sunscreen
- CANSA Sunscreen (Ocean Freedom CSOR partner) will be on sale and they sponsored sunscreen for goodie bags for participants.
- CANSA Sprayathon and merchandise stands at start and festival
- Mole mapping with FotoFinder mole mapping machine by registered nurses for participants and festival goers from 09:00 – 15:00
CANSA wishes to express its thanks and appreciation to the owner(s) for the use of this particular Venue.
CANSA is an independent non-profit and non-governmental cancer control organisation. Use of this particular venue does not signify any support/collaboration or approval of the activities/products of the owner(s) of this facility. Use of this facility is based solely on a business proposition/agreement between CANSA and the owner(s) of the venue. Nothing else should be construed from the use of this venue.