Support us with the Sanlam Cape Town Marathon
Our CANSA Active brand promotes regular exercise and physical activity to reduce cancer risk. Through our five-year partnership with Sanlam and continued beneficiary status at the annual Sanlam Cape Town Marathon, CANSA can continue to create awareness and educate the public about cancer and the support services we provide. Our call to action is for individuals, teams, clubs or corporates to join our CANSA Crew of ambassadors to #runwithpurpose and raise the much-needed funds for CANSA to continue to support our South African communities, working towards a cancer free society.
You can sign up for :
- 14 October 5km or 10 km Peace Run
- 14 October 11km, 22km or 46km Trail Run
- 15 October 42.2km Half – Marathon
The Sanlam Cape Town Marathon campaign for the CANSA Crew includes:
- Entry for your preferred race (if you do not already have one)
- Online fundraising
- A CANSA Active Running Vest, pair of socks & arm sleeves, if you raise a minimum of R 5000
- Sign up to our newsletter and receive all the latest news
- An opportunity to share your personal story and why CANSA is your charity of choice
For more information and to sign up, contact Leillani Geduld on email@example.com or 082 304 1272.
Support us by donating or even raising funds for us as part of your event participation! To do so is easy, simply select an option below: