What is Rebounding?
Rebounding is one of the most enjoyable forms of exercise that can be adapted to all levels of fitness. The mats of good quality rebounders can absorb over 80% of impact on your body. Unlike big trampolines, rebounders are designed to have a bounce that is faster, lower and closer to the mat.
Rebounding classes can be anything from 20 mins to an hour.
Research and studies have found that rebounding can offer multiple health and fitness benefits due to it’s unique ability to increase and decrease the effect gravity on your body – and is recognized as one of the most efficient methods to boost lymphatic function.
- Unless otherwise stated – all classes are for adults and teens (12+).
- Any participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Bring a clean towel and water.
- Do not eat a full meal for at least 1.5 hours before the class (you can snack, but no big meal).
- Wear appropriate clothing for exercise: can be shorts, leggings etc – but no long loose skirts or trousers that can get caught on the rebounder, or tight/restricting collars or belts.
- Rubber soled trainers/takkies.
- Ladies should wear a good fitting bra or sports bra if needed.
- The manufacturer recommended maximum weight limit on rebounders for these classes are 110 kg.
Please arrive 30 minutes before each class to register and comply with social distancing requirements.
The class facilitator has the right to refuse entry to anyone arriving late or wearing inappropriate clothing, and to ask a participant/s to leave the class if any undue or unnecessary/disruptive or dangerous behaviour is caused.
PLEASE NOTE: All participants must take full responsibility for the health and safety of themselves and any minors under their care. Each Studio and its staff and representatives/facilitators will be briefed and responsible for ensuring FULL adherence to all requirements for social distancing, as well as the checking and safety of equipment.
ReboundSA, The Cancer Association of SA, and any and all staff, facilitators or representatives will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury (mild, serious or fatal) whatsoever.