Bouncing to Fitness in 2021
CANSA and ReboundSA presents a Bounce-a-thon on 20 February 2021 in locations across South Africa.
Join in on the fun and BOUNCE to improve your fitness, tone up, improve your health or lose weight. A balanced lifestyle will reduce your cancer risk and includes making smart food and drink choices; being physically active on a regular basis; maintaining a healthy weight; and avoiding known cancer-causing agents (carcinogens) such as tobacco and alcohol.
#CANSABounceAThon #CANSAactive #LowerCancerRisk #FeelGoodFun
Tickets can be purchased online through Quicket at R100 per entry. Events take place from 8:00 until 16:00 on 20 February as indicated per venue. Each participant receives a free Digital Book ‘Rebounding for Health and Fitness’ to the value of R150 and access to CANSA’s Healthy Lifestyle Risk Assessment to assess cancer risk (free). They will also be entered into a draw and stand a chance to win amazing prize. *. All participants should note the event disclaimer.”
Covid-19 regulations must be strictly adhered to (before and after classes at the venue):
– Wear a mask
– Maintain social distancing
Limited number of spaces available per class.
- HiTech Therapy Online – 5 x package of exercise equipment & accessories to the value of R 1 200 each including: one RED Anti-Burst Ball 65 cm; four tone Loops – Yellow – Red – Green – Blue; one 19 CM Pilates ball; 2 metre CLX Silver band and a Theraband Stretch strap
- Indelicate – 100 x 15% discount vouchers on leggings + 1 x full set of leisure wear to the value of R900
- FitPro – 2 x On-line Fitness Instructor Courses to the value of R 3 400 each
- FitPro & ReboundSA – 2 x On-line Rebound Instructor Courses to the value of R 2 500 each
- ReboundSA – 2 x HealthBouncePRO Rebounders to the value of R2 400 each
Leillani Geduld | email@example.com | 0823041272
Read more about Rebounding – Recommendations, Side Effects & Contraindications
Read media release: Bounce to Fitness with CANSA & ReboundSA
- Unless otherwise stated – all classes are for adults and teens.
- Any participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Bring a towel and water.
- Wear appropriate clothing for exercise: can be shorts, leggings etc – but no long loose skirts or trousers that can get caught on the rebounder, or tight/restricting collars or belts.
- Rubber soled trainers/takkies.
- Ladies should wear a good fitting bra or sports bra if needed)
- Weight limit of rebounders for these classes are 110 kg.
- Do not eat / drink too much water before class.
- As with any exercise, please seek advice and approval prior to any form of exercise, including rebounding, from a professional medical practitioner (your attending practitioner if you are currently under medical care) if you have ANY health issues or concerns whatsoever (past, current or suspected).
Please arrive 30 minutes before each class to register and comply with social distancing requirements.
The class facilitator has the right to refuse entry to anyone arriving late or wearing inappropriate clothing, and to ask a participant/s to leave the class if any undue or unnecessary/disruptive or dangerous behaviour is caused.
PLEASE NOTE: All participants must take full responsibility for the health and safety of themselves and any minors under their care. Each Studio and its staff and representatives/facilitators will be briefed and responsible for ensuring FULL adherence to all requirements for social distancing, as well as the checking and safety of equipment.
ReboundSA, The Cancer Association of SA, and any and all staff, facilitators or representatives will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury (mild, serious or fatal) whatsoever.